- Create a video or written profile of someone in your community who makes something by hand and takes pride in their craft.
- Host an event or festival celebrating local family-run businesses, craftspeople and artisans.
- Convene a gathering with local family-run artisan businesses and community members to discuss how to support and celebrate their work.
- Seek out and support local, family-run and artisanal businesses and craftspeople in your area.
- Research the organization Slow Food and similar organizations and movements and learn how you can get involved.
- Host a screening as a recruiting or training tool for apprenticeships.
- Organize a saké tasting party. Show clips from the film as a way to educate people about what they are drinking and what goes in to making it.