- Host a screening of the film as part of a fundraiser to sponsor local Special Olympians to attend regional, national or international competitions.
- Show the film in your school as a way to debunk stereotypes and launch an initiative that helps neurotypical students get to know their autistic classmates a bit better and vice versa.
- Follow the model of the YMCA in the film and work with local athletic facilities to set aside time and free access for teams and activities serving families with special needs children.
- Use the film as part of an effort to help coaches develop the skills to include children with developmental disabilities on their teams.
- Find out the employers in your area that recruit and hire employees with developmental disabilities. Create a flyer about the benefits of employing diverse staff and hand them out in your community.