Host a Screening - For Free!
Join POV's Community Network to borrow Iris for free screenings in your community, classroom, staff trainings, or workshops.
- REGISTER: Join the POV Community Network.
- ACTIVATE: Check your inbox for an activation link and temporary password (email email@example.com if you do not receive this email).
- REQUEST: Log in to your POV account and click "Create an Event" to register your screening(s) and request the film.
- SCREEN: We'll send the DVD to you about one month prior to your event, then you send it back to us after the event. It's that easy!
Screening Toolkit: Resources for organize and promote a screening.
- Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting a Screening
- POV Partner Agreement
- Film Images
- Logos: POV
- Media Contact Form
- Audience Survey
- Online Post-Screening Coordinator Evaluation
- Address to return DVD and audience evaluations: POV, 20 Jay St., Suite 940, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Resources: Free materials to help you bring the conversation into your community or classroom.
Have questions or want to talk with our team about your event? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.