- Old Film Made New: 'Living Los Sures'
UnionDocs breathes new life into the 1980s urban film Los Sures with web-based multimedia. Two new chapters premiered at New York Film Festival Convergence.
- POV Interactive Shorts: Q&A with Christopher Allen ('89 Steps')
89 Steps: A Chapter of Living Los Sures follows Marta, a longtime resident of Williamsburg, Brooklyn's Los Sures neighborhood. Now struggling to afford the rapidly gentrifying neighborhood, Marta must decide whether to stay or go.
- How We Made An iOS App in a Weekend with Creatavist
Atavist's Olivia Koski recaps a weekend of collaboration at POV Hackathon in New York City.
- 'When I Walk' at the 2014 Northside Festival
POV intern Amanda Brzezowski reports back from the When I Walk screening and Q&A at the Northside Film Festival. Hear what filmmakers and subjects Jason DaSilva and Alice Cook, and executive producer Yael Melamede, had to say about making the film.
- POV Hackathon: Know Your Hackers, “Living Los Sures”
Living Los Sures examines the hardscrabble past and hidden histories of New York City's now trendy Williamsburg neighborhood.
- POV Hackathon: Five Projects Aiming to Re-Invent the Documentary for the Web
Find out more about the projects selected for POV's first hackathon, which will take place in New York City the weekend of August 11-12, 2012.
- Doc Soup Man Presents: A Discussion of Branded Documentaries and Branded Documentarians
Morgan Spurlock isn't the only documentarian who's crossed over into the commercial world. Did you know there's an agency that specializes in bringing that nonfiction touch to a 30-second spot?