- Statement in Support of 'Last Men in Aleppo'
American Documentary's statement in support of 'Last Men in Aleppo,' its filmmakers and its film subjects.
- POV's 'Last Men in Aleppo' Receives Historic Academy Award Nomination for Best Documentary Feature
First Syrian feature film to be nominated for an Academy Award.
- Doc Soup's Top Ten Documentaries of 2017
The wait is over—Doc Soup Man shares his top ten documentaries of 2017. What's on your list?
- POV Season 30 Film 'Last Men in Aleppo' Makes Academy Shortlist for Documentary Feature Oscar
Feras Feyyad's 'Last Men in Aleppo' has made it to the shortlist of 15 films being considered for the Documentary Feature Oscar for the 90th Academy Awards.
- Three POV Films Nominated for Film Independent Spirit Awards
Three POV films have been nominated for the 2018 FIlm Independent Spirit Awards, announced today by Film Independent.
- Season 30 Film 'Last Men in Aleppo' Receives Critics' Choice Documentary Award for Most Innovative Documentary
POV's Season 30 film Last Men in Aleppo received the prize for Most Innovative Documentary at the second annual Critics' Choice Documentary Awards.
- Featured Event: 'Last Men in Aleppo' at Burning Books
Join Cultivate Cinema Circle for a free screening of "Last Men in Aleppo" in Buffalo, NY.
- POV Commemorates World Refugee Day 2017
POV commemorated World Refugee Day with more than 20 screenings across the country of our Syrian films.
- POV to Spotlight Syrian and Refugee Crises in First Three Weeks of 30th Season
In a series first, following events nationwide commemorating World Refugee Day on June 20, POV’s 30th season opens with three feature films and two shorts about a single subject: the Syrian war and global refugee crisis.
- Featured Event: '4.1 Miles' and 'Last Men in Aleppo' at the Downtown Islamic Center
Join the Downtown Islamic Center of Chicago for a free screening of '4.1 Miles' and 'Last Men in Aleppo.'
- 'Last Men in Aleppo,' Airing July 10, 2017 on POV, Documents Syrian Volunteers' Heroic Work
The White Helmets are the subject of Last Men in Aleppo, the final film in this season's special series highlighting the Syrian conflict and refugee crisis.