- POV Launches POV Shorts, A New Broadcast and Streaming Initiative to Acquire Shortform Documentaries
Announcing POV's brand-new broadcast initiative to bring audiences more short documentaries.
- American Documentary Announces $100,000 Knight-AmDoc Kickstarter Patron Fund supported by Knight Foundation
The $100,000 program, supported by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, will use Kickstarter to advance nonfiction film and media projects and help filmmakers promote their work in the 26 cities where Knight invests.
- American Documentary | POV Kicks off 30th Anniversary Year With New Board Chair, Sundance Premieres and More
Celebrated documentary institution American Documentary | POV announces new board leadership and initiatives coinciding with the organization's 30th anniversary.
- POV's Justine Nagan speaks at DOC NYC
Justine Nagan shared insights into her new role as executive director/executive producer of POV and reflections on her days at Kartemquin Films yesterday atDOC NYC’s Insiders Conference.
- POV Films Win Two News & Documentary Emmy Awards
'After Tiller' Takes Top Trophy for Best Documentary, 'When I Walk' Wins Outstanding Informational Programming — Long Form
- Justine Nagan Appointed Executive Director/Executive Producer of American Documentary | POV
Justine Nagan has been named executive director of American Documentary, Inc. (AmDoc) and executive producer of POV (Point of View), its award-winning documentary series on PBS, the AmDoc board of directors announced today.