- Collaboration Is Key in Flaherty NYC's “Common Visions”
2018 Winter/Spring 2017 series "Common Visions"
- Flaherty NYC's “Out From Under” Explores the Physical and Metaphorical 'Underground'
2017 Fall Flaherty NYC programmers Maori Karmael Holmes and Charlotte Ickes talk about exploring the underground in their series "Out From Under.".
- Flaherty NYC's “Broken Senses” Explores the Dysfunctional World Within
Meet the programmer behind the Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2017 series "Broken Senses." The program runs every other Tuesday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning January 17, 2017.
- Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2016 Series Explores Transformations
Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2016 series explores transformations. POV speaks with Lana Lin about her experience as programmer for this season of Flaherty NYC.
- Meet the Programmers Behind the Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2015 Series
This season's Flaherty NYC's series begins in January with the theme "That Obscure Object of Desire." Programmers Pacho Velez and Sierra Pettengill discuss choosing films that explore "the mysterious power of objects."
- Flaherty NYC's Winter/Spring 2014 Series Explores the Culture of Consumption
Curator Jason Fox talks to POV about the films, video, video game, and augmented reality works in Flaherty NYC's Winter/Spring 2014 Series on our current culture of consumption