- POV Remembers Pam White, Who Shared Her Journey through Alzheimer's with the World
The Genius of Marian, which broadcast on POV in 2014, is an intimate, visually rich and emotionally complex story told through the eyes of director Banker White and his wife Anna Fitch as Banker's mother, Pam White, is diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's.
- November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Family Caregivers Month
Honor the caregivers in your life with 'The Genius of Marian'.
- Teaching Op-Docs: The Role of B-Roll
As a viewer, I pay too much attention to B-roll. One reason is that B-roll is often intercut with interviews, and it changes the dynamics of movement within the frame.
- Tuesday: Join a Live Chat About 'The Genius of Marian' and the New Challenges of Caregiving in America
Ask your questions on Google+. Join the chat live on Tuesday, September 9, 2014, at 1 PM ET (10 AM PT).
- Next on POV: The Genius of Marian
A visually rich, emotionally complex story about one family's struggle to come to terms with Alzheimer's disease. Watch it Monday on PBS, and join the discussion with the filmmaker and experts.