Where: PBS Vermont, Colchester, VT
When: Wednesday, September 28 @7:00pm
All the Difference
by Tod Lending
Vermont PBS’ Mission: Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community by fostering:
- Understanding of one another and various points of view
- Lifelong learning
- Children’s readiness to learn
- Personal enrichment through arts, culture and entertainment
- Appreciation and respect for the environment and working landscape
- Involvement and participation in community and civic affairs
About St. Johnsbury Academy: St. Johnsbury was founded in 1842 by Erastus, Thaddeus, and Joseph Fairbanks to provide “intellectual, moral, and religious training for their own children and the children of the community.” The school was reincorporated in 1873 in order to accomplish the founders’ goal of providing exemplary educational opportunities to a wider range for students, not just those destined for the liberal arts colleges and universities.
About Catamount Arts: Catamount Arts was founded in 1975 with a mission of enhancing the cultural climate of northern Vermont and New Hampshire. Integration of the arts into community life has been our guiding principle and we attempt to cultivate awareness and appreciation of the arts through a diversified schedule of film, music, theater, dance, and the visual arts.