- POV Interview: Lindy Lou on the Death Penalty Debate, Activism and Forgiveness
An interview with Lindy, the subject of "Lindy Lou, Juror Number 2", after her visit to Washington, D.C. to attend a screening organized by death penalty abolitionists.
- Five POV Films to Celebrate LGBTQ Pride Month
Celebrate LGBTQ Pride Month by screening and discussing these POV films.
- POV's 31st Season Available for Sneak-Preview Screenings
Start the conversation around today's most-pressing issues with documentary film.
- The #MeToo Movement: POV Films and Resources
POV films and resources to teach about the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment and assault.
- “Bill Nye: Science Guy” Available for Community Screenings Starting April 1
Sign up today to host a community screening of "Bill Nye: Science Guy", available April 1.
- 8 Documentaries to Screen for Women's History Month 2018
The theme for Women's History Month 2018 this March is "Nevertheless She Persisted"
- POV's 'Last Men in Aleppo' Receives Historic Academy Award Nomination for Best Documentary Feature
First Syrian feature film to be nominated for an Academy Award.
- A Challenging Look at the Militarization of Police in America, ‘Do Not Resist,' Airing February 12, 2018 on POV
'Do Not Resist' has its national broadcast premiere on the PBS documentary series POV (Point of View) on Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day with POV Films on Race and Poverty
For Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. day this January, bring conversations race and poverty to your community with these POV materials.
- POV Community Engagement and Education's Year by the Numbers
The pace of our world seemed to hit overdrive in 2017, so we're taking a moment as the year ends to celebrate our partners who did incredible work in their communities over the last 365 days.
- Featured Event: 'The Fred Korematsu Story' at the Minnesota's Public Defenders Office
Join the Ramsey County Public Defender for a free screening of 'Of Civil Wrongs and Rights: The Fred Korematsu Story.''
- Bill Nye: Science Guy – A Lesson Plan on Verifying Scientific Information
In this lesson, students will learn to spot fallacies in pseudoscience arguments and assess the validity of scientific claims.
- 5 POV Films and Resources to Honor Universal Human Rights Month
Honor Universal Human Rights Month this December with stories centering our inalienable rights and those who must fight to keep them.
- Featured Event: From Damascus to Chicago at the Rochester Public Library
Join the Rochester Public Library for a free screening of From Damascus to Chicago, November 15 at 6pm.
- Equipping the Next Generation to Create Impact Through Film
Social Impact Producer and Duke Adjunct Instructor, Heidi Nel, is in conversation with Sini Chen, Duke University Student and intern at American Documentary Inc. (AmDoc).
- The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival and PBS' POV Present Free Webinar to Promote Documentary Literacy for Educators
On Thursday, November 2, 2017, at 4 p.m. ET, join educators from across the country for a live streamed training session
- Featured Event Series: Maritime Communities Screen 'The Islands and the Whales'
POV is partnering with communities across the United States to screen Mike Day's 'The Islands and the Whales.'
- On The 20th Anniversary Of The POV Broadcast of 'In Whose Honor?'
Twenty years ago, on July 15, 1997, at precisely 8pm Central time, I took my dog out for a walk.