- 5 New Questions for the Coming Age of Digital Storytelling (With Answers from the Digital Vanguards at TFI Interactive Day)
Liz Nord reports from the Tribeca Film Institute's third annual Interactive Day.
- Five Top Takeaways from Tribeca Film Institute's Interactive Day
Liz Nord provides five major takeaways from Tribeca Film Institute's 2013 Interactive Day, providing insights for filmmakers who are exploring the digital space for storytelling.
- Five Questions with Hugues Sweeney of The National Film Board of Canada
NFB producer Hugues Sweeney tells Liz Nord about Journal of Insomnia, an installation and web documentary featured at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival's Storyscapes exhibit in New York City this weekend.
- Tribeca Storyscapes Is A Must-Experience Exhibition
Liz Nord previews the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival's Storyscapes exhibit, which highlights interactive storytelling April 18-21, 2013, in New York City.
- Women of Transmedia
Liz Nord profiles eight of the trailblazing women she's learned from while making her own transmedia documentary.
- Three Things to Know About Yourself Before Hiring a Transmedia Designer
After beginning a transmedia project for her new documentary, filmmaker Liz Nord has some short and easy tips to think about before you hire a transmedia designer for your own project.
- POV Hackathon: Know Your Hackers, “Aatsinski: The Story of Arctic Cowboys”
The POV Hackathon team members working on the Aatsinki: The Story of Arctic Cowboys project include experienced media makers drawn from the worlds of linear documentary and new forms of interactive storytelling.
- 5 Reasons Why My Next Film Is Coming to the Web First
Filmmaker Liz Nord (Jericho’s Echo: Punk Rock In The Holy Land) is embracing transmedia as she produces her new documentary (and web project), Battle for Jerusalem.