Host a Screening - For Free!
Join POV's Community Network to borrow All The Difference for free screenings in your community, classroom, staff trainings, or workshops.
- REGISTER: Join the POV Community Network.
- ACTIVATE: Check your inbox for an activation link and temporary password (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email).
- REQUEST: Log in to your POV account and click "Create an Event" to register your screening(s) and request the film.
- SCREEN: We'll send the DVD to you about one month prior to your event, then you send it back to us after the event. It's that easy!
Note: The following logos must appear on all promotional materials for All The Difference screenings, in addition to the following text: All the Difference is part of American Graduate: Let's Make It Happen, a national public media initiative made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help local communities keep more students on the path to graduation.
- Logos: CPB | American Graduate, Nomadic Pictures, National Black Programming Consortium, POV.
- Informational One-Sheet
- Informational One-Sheet for Educators
- POV Partner Agreement
- Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting a Screening
- Press Release
- Press Photos
- Media Contact Form
- Screening Flyer
- Audience Survey
Engage your community in a dialogue around today's most pressing social issues with these resources:
- College Bound Students Handbook
- Facilitator's Guide(for educators)
- Family Tip Sheets
- Discussion Guide
- Lesson Plan
- Delve Deeper Reading List
After Your Event
Thanks for hosting a POV screening! We'd love to hear from you. Your feedback makes this work possible.
- Fill out your online Coordinator Evaluation
- Send the DVD and Audience Evaluations to: POV, 20 Jay St., Suite 940, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Have questions or want to talk with our team about your event? Send us an email at email@example.com.